INTERA Incorporated is looking for a Proposal Specialist to join our corporate team in Austin, Texas. In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating, drafting, assimilating, and producing proposals that showcase INTERA’s excellence. Additionally, our Proposal Specialist will play an important role in creating technical and marketing content as well as graphical concepts, refreshing our proposal formats, and producing marketing literature – all for the maintenance and elevation of our brand.
We’re seeking individuals who are self-motivated, detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational and writing skills. The ability to work seamlessly within a team is important to us, as well as a commitment to meeting deadlines with high-quality products.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today and make a lasting impact on our organization and our brand!
Proposal management and development
- Draft, edit, and organize responses to solicitations and other qualification package requests
- Write original proposal content as required
- Manage timelines to ensure all deadlines are met
- Compile and manage content and edits from multiple sources during the proposal process to develop high-quality submittals while adhering to deadlines
- Proofread proposals to ensure accuracy, quality writing, and clear focus
Marketing and promoting the INTERA Brand
- Develop refreshed proposal styles and formats
- Design, prepare, and write content for marketing literature – flyers, brochures, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 8+ of experience working in a marketing capacity for a consulting services firm
- Ability to write persuasively
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Able to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment including meeting deadlines and prioritizing responsibilities
- Able to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Founded in 1974, INTERA has grown into an international geoscience and engineering consulting firm that helps clients make informed business decisions, mitigate risk, and drive optimal outcomes in a multitude of industries. Building and sustaining a strong company culture is at the heart of INTERA’s practice of good stewardship. We strive to foster an environment where people love the work that they do and the place that they work because we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. As an employee-owned company, we are committed to investing in our people’s needs for security, health, and well-being with:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance that includes a free health plan option for employee-only coverage
- Paid parental leave – up to 12 weeks for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Group term life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, short-term and long-term coverage – paid 100% by the company
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick time
- Opportunities for stock ownership
- Performance-based bonuses and award programs for technical paper publication and employee referrals
- Career coaching instead of performance evaluations
- Tuition reimbursement, financial assistance for professional licensure and registration, and one paid membership to a professional society
- Pet insurance, and more
These are some of the reasons why many of our employees have spent 10 to 25 years at INTERA. We love what we do, and it shows.